LinkedIn stories are out and short-form videos similar to Instagram Reels, TikTok, and LinkedIn Cover Story is the current format of content that LinkedIn believes would be well adopted by both LinkedIn content creators and users.
If you are a digital marketer or a business owner, here is your chance to get in on the easiest technique to produce a short-form video from your daily work routine, so that you can share with your audience what you do, instead of selling them your services when they themselves are not clear what they are in the market for.
After all, feedbacks are best given when they are asked for. Join us in this 90 mins, easy-to-follow workshop that would get you understanding your audience and producing short-form videos that are uniquely you and appealing to your audiences before the end of the workshop.
You will best benefit from this workshop when you come with the following already set up.
- A mobile phone bought preferably not older than 1.5 years
- A mobile phone rig or stand (a table-top freestanding model is preferred over a handheld model, or just a lot of books, cups, and masking tape.)
- LinkedIn active account - Instagram account (a new account works just fine)
- TikTok account (a new account works just fine)
- Clips app downloaded on your iPhone / Ipad or a transcribing app like Otter.ai for your Android.
Alternatively, you can just use the free version of Kapwing or Descript on your personal computer.
So grab your cuppa, green tea, or even a gin tonic and join us for a professionally creative hour to flex your marketing muscles, and cut through all the noise, and get your videos in front of your audience on LinkedIn.
- 1. Identify your target audience, their painpoints, and keywords.
- 2. Create simplified processes to make short form videos production pain-free.
- 3. Create and implement customized buying journey for your business.